Feb 03, 2013 - 12:09 PM
My typical response to this question is this - pesticides can turn chemical composition when burned. Many pesticides also contain inert ingredients that are easily converted into more "toxic" ingredients when burned.
The MSDS of any pesticide can reveal the danger of burning a pesticide, but not always. The MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheet is attached to every product that we sell, just click on the "MSDS" button and a PDF file will appear.
Typically, I do not recommend to apply any pesticide product to any wood that will be used in an indoor fire place, or for cooking.