Jul 17, 2015 - 03:35 PM
As far as Talstar and Tempo, both are good products, not the best for fleas indoors. My favorite is using Ultracide with Alpine and rotating back and forth every 2 weeks until they are gone. Even with professional pest control products, there is no 1 time cure. It takes a thorough program for at least 3 -4 weeks.
The reason is that when you see adults, you only see about 5% of the population. The other 95% is eggs, larvae and pupae that will mature at some point unless you stop the cycle. You can only do that with repeat applications.
I don't recommend using a pest company for this because it is too easy to do yourself. But unless you purchase pro quality products and do it yourself, you will have to use Mr. Google and take that chance, because there is absolutely nothing you can purchase at any hardware store or pet store to solve this problem.