Most scorpion control is fairly simple.
1) Treat the exterior of the home and the interior of the home with Onslaught FastCap
. Be sure to spray anywhere they can hide outdoors, especially under rocks, wood piles, etc, and be sure to spray inside of cracks and crevices, utility pipes openings, etc. Indoors spray all baseboards, under furniture, corners of rooms, etc.
2) Use a quality granular insecticide around the outer perimeter of the home such as Talstar
. Sprinke it around the foundation and make a band of granules about 5 feet wide from the foundation. Use about 5 lbs or 2 coffee containers full per application. Other granules will work, but Talstar is the best.
3) Use glue traps indoors to capture wandering scorpions. Place them under furniture along walls, behind furniture, etc. Check them regularly and replace as needed.
4) Don't leave any clothes or shoes on the floor, and check everything before you put it on. Also pull back bed covers and check the bed for scorpions before you just jump in. Be careful until you know they are gone.
5) Do this every couple of months during the spring and summer/fall.
Hope this helps.