Add New Comment
Do you have the same question?
Follow this Question
Jun 05, 2015 - 09:15 AM
Yesterday our home was sprayed with Conquer insecticide. Before I could get my dog out of the house,the technician started to spray. Once I returned my dogs behavior changed. The next 12 hours he paced, wouldn’t come when called and wouldn’t follow simple commands. The only change occurring that day was the extermination. I don’t want to expose my pet to this again,therefore will never have this product used in my house again
If the pet was exposed to Conquer then there is a slight chance of acute poisoning which could describe the symptoms you noticed. However, the chance is the same when you expose them to flea and tick dips, shampoos and even certain medications.
The symptoms could also be caused by numerous other things. You didn't mention the type of dog or weight. Larger dogs are less susceptible to pesticides, smaller dogs more susceptible.