Aug 21, 2015 - 08:31 AM
While this is rare, it is possible that you are either super sensitive or if you came into direct contact with sufficient quantities, you are experiencing what is called "acute poisoning". More severe signs of acute poisoning are those related to vomiting, diarreah, stomach cramps, sweating, fever, etc. If you think you are experiencing any of these symptoms, I would highly recommend to see a doctor immediately.
As far as your question is concerned, there is no timeline for these symptoms to stop. It could be hours it could be days.
Here is a link to the MSDS. It has information specific to your question - refer to section 4 - First Aid - http://www.epestsupply.com/images/Pro...