Apr 13, 2017 - 03:36 AM
Insects are not invisible. Bird mites are very visible. Chiggers, which are the immature stage of mites can sometimes be difficult to see, but they leave a large whelp mark and a very irritating bite than can fester into a puss filled pocket.
Unless you are dealing with anything like this, there is a 99% chance that your issue is not insect related.
Here is what I would recommend - get some clear tape and the next time you think you see an insect or a "black dot" simply pat it with the tape and capture it. Then look at it under a magnifying glass to make sure it is not a piece of lint or dirt. If it has legs and is obviously an insect or mite, then we can proceed with treatment recommendations.
However, in my experience with hundreds of cases like this, almost 100% of the time, there are no insects.
Spraying for something that is not there could possibly make you sick, and is not practical.
I would recommend to visit a good dermatologist. I have found that in most "skin" cases like this, the issue is either dry skin, a food allergy, medicinal allergy (you didn't mention if you were taking meds), or a skin condition such as "Petechiae". Google it to learn more.
I wish I had a good answer for you, all I can do is to send you to a page I created especially for this - http://www.epestsupply.com/bugs-insec...
Hope this helps.