Jun 22, 2020 - 09:34 AM
In most cases of ACUTE pesticide poisoning in animals such as vomiting, diarrea, sleepiness, bloody stools, etc, I recommend to immediately contact a vet or take them to an emergency animal clinic. If there are none of these signs, then watch the animal for a few days. If these signs appear, then contact your vet.
Chances are if the pet only licked the bottle, it just made it throw up. It would have to drink or consume the product to have a lethal effect. But better be safe than sorry.