Jun 24, 2016 - 03:53 PM
If you see any signs of acute poisoning, such as her being very sleepy, lethargic, or if she is vomiting has diarreah, etc, then I would take her to see a vet immediately. If she appears to be ok, then just give her lots of water, maybe put a pinch of sugar in the water to make her drink more, and watch her.
Generally I recommend to take the animals to see a vet if this happens, what you decide is up to you. Its expensive to go see a vet for this, and they will always do the most expensive treatment for prevention. If she did not get a toxic dose she should be ok. Again, I can't tell you either way, but if it were me, I would just watch her and see if she acts sick, if so, off to the vet we go.