Sep 22, 2016 - 04:30 AM
It depends on several factors. First if the chemical actually "ate" into the clear coat or paint, then it may not be removable at all - it may be permanent damage. Second, if the visible spots are actually residue, it may be necessary to use a degreaser that is safe for car finishes such as bug remover, etc, to get it off. It may require some real "elbow grease" or even a wax job. I would certainly contact the pest control company and let them know that you have damage to your car and see if they will accept responsibility.