terro liquid ant baits
Hi there (again!),
I apologize for the reduntancy, it's this product my puppy chewed the plastic end off and most probably at the most 1/3 of it's contnets (white crystal boric acid). Again, I believe you answered this question with someone else many years ago..wanted to double check, should I take her in? It happened at around 2 am, and it's been about 12 hours now. She seems a little lethargic, tired..but I think okay. What's your take?
Open May 30, 2017 - 09:31 AM
May 30, 2017 - 11:23 AM
The active ingredient is Boric Acid, its about the same toxicity as table salt. It's not inherently poisonous. I would just make sure that the puppy is not vomiting, has diarrhea, etc. If so, then you may need to go see the vet. If not, just give it lots of love and hugs, and some water... :-)