Is it harmful to young dogs? My puppy ingested a small chunk of the ant granules
A chunk about the size of a bar of soap was just found in my yard after the pest control company left. They said they use Niban FG granules. My puppy had the chunk in her mouth and part of it broke off before I was able to get it out of her mouth and she swallowed it.
Open Aug 17, 2020 - 04:27 PM
Aug 18, 2020 - 09:03 AM
Niban granules don't come in chunks or bars, they are loose granules like salt. In any case, Niban contains boric acid which has the toxicity of table salt. I doubt whether your puppy would have any poisoning symptoms. If it is vomiting, has diarrhea, etc, then i would consider a trip to the vet. If you don't see anything different and dog is playful, just give it love and attention!