Most pesticides are very toxic to bees and wasps. If they are dying, then it sounds like there are some nests inside the eaves that might have been effected by what you sprayed. Give it some time and they will probably go away. If not, consider using a microencapsulated insecticide such as Onslaught Fastcap - https://www.epestcontrol.com/pest-pro...
Microencapsulated insecticides last much longer when sprayed on eaves and similar areas and will give much better control of wasps.
Hope this helps.