Jul 01, 2014 - 09:51 AM
Cats have shown to be very susceptible to many pesticides. Many of these pesticides in the past would cause great harm, even death in some cases. This is only when the products are directly applied to a cat or the cat comes into contact with a "wet surface" that was treated. For this reason, I would not apply ANY pesticide around a cat, and only let the cat back into the treated area AFTER is has completely dried, and make sure that whatever you spray is safe for cats first.
Hope this helps.