Jan 16, 2018 - 02:51 AM
On a different note, Fipronyl is used as flea and tick topical application to dogs. The amount of Fipronyl needed to cause acute poisoning is fairly significant.
If a dog ingests Fipronyl, I would recommend to observe the dog for signs of acute poisoning such as diarrhea, vomiting, lethargicness, sleepiness, etc. If you notice any of these signs, I would not hesitate to take the dog to an emergency vet clinic for treatment.
Next time, be sure to use a commercially prepared bait and put it where the dog and children can't get to it.